Friday, July 25, 2014

Life is Good!

One of the things I wanted to do this summer while I was off work - was to ride my bike whenever I had to go somewhere.  I believe my summer bucket list read - "ride my bike everywhere".   Across town to the doctor when it is over 100 degrees does not work, but a couple of miles to lunch, or to the store to pick up a couple of things . . . that does work.  There is something about this mode of transportation that just appeals to me . . . although it is a little less convenient to stop and take pictures when something catches my eye.  

10 reasons today that . . . "Life is good!"
* Going to lunch with friends (on my bike)
* Seeing Charlotte
* Riding my bike
* Talking to Lily on the phone . . . she is always a little silly (and I love that!)
* Stopping by The Book Barn (I love used book stores)
* Having Richard wake me up this morning to kiss me goodbye!
* Reading . . . and reading some more
* My 365 day mail project (I have mailed 19 letters . . . only 346 more to go)
* Eating a bowl of "Sweet & Salty Caramel Pecan" ice cream . . . (even if I have to walk an extra 5 miles because I chose to eat it)
* Feeling relaxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment