Sunday, October 12, 2014

For today - teensy, weensy spiders . . .

Outside my window . . . nighttime – it's a beautiful night!
I am thinking . . . what a great day it was!
I am thankful for . . . family and friends!
From the kitchen . . . chalupa, jalapeno poppers, pot stickers . . . and more game day munchies.
I am wearing . . . a white t-shirt and gray cut off sweats.
I am creating . . . a Halloween banner and doll bodies.
I am going . . . to definitely sleep in a little in the morning.  I am up way too late.
I am reading . . . Sycamore Row by John Grisham (I haven’t read anything by him in years.)
I am hoping . . . that the Cardinals win tomorrow.
I am hearing . . . not a thing
Around the house . . . Halloween decorations . . . alongside St. Louis Cardinal stuff.  Yeah October!
One of my favorite things . . . staying up late.
A few plans for the rest of the weekend . . . watching the Giants/Cardinal game and the Walking Dead!
From my picture journal . . . spiders  



1 comment: