Thursday, December 18, 2014

little things . . .

I stitched up some rice warmers last night,  They are great this time of year when it's cold . . . just 2 minutes in the microwave.  I always like to have a few extra gifts on hand . . . 
Grandma's old box that she used to keep gift tags in.  I can't remember how I ended up with this box.  I think Mom had it and she was going to toss it out . . . of course I had to keep it.  
This sticker came on a Christmas card at work . . . do you know one?
A little extra decoration on my nail the night we decorated ornaments at Brent & Ashley's . . . SMILE!
My new ornament . . . Richard spotted it in a store last week.  It looks great on my pink tree!
Trying on hats and snapping selfies . . . just one of those things we do.  
I like the silly side of this man. 
"Keep your Christmas-heart 
open all the year round. "
~Jessica Archmint

1 comment:

  1. There's always so much fun in the little things. I think that's so we can fit so much more in.

    ReplyDelete