Saturday, January 3, 2015

Friday Night . . .







Friday night . . .  music, friends, and some Chinese food.  That always makes for a fun Friday night.  It didn't seem like Friday at all yesterday.  In fact I have been off work long enough to sort of forget what day it is.  I like to think that that is sign it has been a good vacation . . . or maybe a sign that it is time to go back to work.
I can very easily fall into the "being off work" mode.  I stay up late, drink too muck coffee, start projects in the middle of the night, spend way too much time watching movies.  I sit down to read or journal and before I know it, it is 2:00 in the morning.  We take off in the middle of the day to play tennis, or get lunch . . . and the days fly by.  It has been a great vacation . . . with a couple more days to enjoy.  I am looking forward to going back to work next week . . . but I will miss all the extra free time that come along with being off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment