Thursday, January 1, 2015

Tonight . . .

Outside my window . . . dark and cold – I am not a big fan of winter, but it feels cozy inside tonight.
I am thinking . . . that 2015 is going to be a good year.
I am thankful for . . . two week off over the holidays
From the kitchen . . . coffee
I am wearing . . . leggings and a big warm sweatshirt
I am creating . . . origami cranes, a doll, and some pages in my art journal
I am going . . . to enjoy every last minute of my vacation.
I am reading . . . The World of PostSecret by Frank Warren
I am hoping . . . to clean out my closet before I go back to work.
I am hearing . . . The Walking Dead Marathon . . . zombies growling :)
Around the house . . . 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, glitter, and origami paper
One of my favorite things . . . my little skeleton (a gift this fall from Ashley) 
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . play some tennis, get some walking in, and go listen to some live music.
From my picture journal . . .

 The Clown Shoes Chocolate Sombrero was very good.  One of my new favorites.  

This is why I do not like winter . . . that high of 70 looks pretty good for next Tuesday.
While I was making little wire chairs yesterday . . . Richard was out in the garage building a stand for his stringer.  He still wants to add a shelf  and a pull out tray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment