Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday morning inspiration . . .

"The imagination is a palette of bright colors.  You can use it to touch up memories - or you can use it to paint dreams."  
~ Robert Brault
 . . . just a reminder!

 Betsey Johnson kleenex boxes . . . love them!  They make me want to redecorate my bathroom . . . not a bad idea, but I think I will wait until this summer.
 . . . paper cranes (folded and waiting for quotes) - and another reminder!
 I found this little sewing box at a thrift store for only $5.  It is full of every color of thread that is probably too old to ever use . . . but it was one of those things that said "buy me."  

Tulip glitter from ilovetocreate
I have been wanting to play with glitter for a couple of weeks . . . but don't seem to get it done. 
I have some ideas . . . so maybe today will be the day.  
FEELING INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment