Tuesday, March 17, 2015

3 things . . . and corn beef & cabbage

March Photo Challenge - 3/17/15 . . . 3 Things.
These are the three Pandora charms that the all kids gave me for my birthday.  The purple heart represent February . . . Jake picked out the cross - he is very aware of his mother's faith, and Luke chose the Lucky Cat - he knows what I like.  The bracelet is very special to me.
It wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without corn beef and cabbage.  It is always such a great meal.  Luke added a new salad to the menu this year consisting of cabbage, oven roasted potatoes and carrots and a spicy mustard dressing.  It was delicious . . . we will definitely be making it again next year.  
. . . mashed potatoes, horseradish sauce, soda bread, and a delicious pastry that Jennifer brought for dessert.  As usual, I ask myself . . . why do we only make this meal only once a year?
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment