Sunday, March 22, 2015

catch up . . .

I've gotten a little behind on my photo challenge . . . so time to play catch up.

 Photo Challenge for 3/20 . . . vintage
I went with some vintage photos . . . the first one is of me - I am guessing around the age of one and the second photo was taken in the early to mid 70's.  I marched in a drum corps for 5 years . . . one of the best experiences of my life.  I love photos from the 70's.

 Photo Challenge for 3/21 . . . flowers
One of my roses that Luke picked today . . . and some water color flowers I did while I was painting with Charlotte this afternoon.  I like how they look . . . I think I will detail them a little more and use them in my journal.




 It was a beautiful day today . . . a perfect day for tennis, flip flops, and green toe nails.  I think the color of the day had to be green.
Simple Saturday!  
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment