Sunday, March 1, 2015

Look Up . . . weekend clouds and a photo challenge

"Clouds suit my mood just fine."
~ Marie Lu, Champion


I decided today that I needed to do a March Photo Challenge.  I really don't need another thing to keep up with daily, but it just feels like something I want to do.  Here is the list of prompts for my March photo challenge . . . join me if you like.
Today, March 1 . . . Look Up
  1. Look Up
  2. Spring
  3. Home
  4. Morning Coffee
  5. Polka Dots
  6. Bag Check
  7. Handmade
  8. Sunglasses
  9. Mail
  10. Glitter
  11. Good Morning
  12. Throw Back Thursday
  13. Superstition
  14. Pi Day
  15. Lucky
  16. Green
  17. 3 Things
  18. Easter Eggs
  19. Sunshine
  20. Vintage
  21. Flowers
  22. Books
  23. 5:00 PM
  24. Pink
  25. Healthy
  26. Shoes
  27. Graffiti
  28. Incomplete
  29. Hanging
  30. Favorite Moment of the Month
  31. Self . . . 

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I decided to do a March Photo Challenge too, but I like your prompts better. Maybe I should combine them. Some of those clouds look a little angry but very powerful.

    ReplyDelete