Monday, March 23, 2015

March photo challenge . . . 5:00 pm


5:00 pm today . . . or close to it . . . 
 Richard surprised me by pulling into Eddie's Bakery.  I had an appointment earlier with my oncologist . . . and even though everything went fine I think he thought I needed some cheering up.  It worked!  It wasn't so much about the bakery and getting something delicious to eat . . . but about him being thoughtful and trying to cheer me up.  He said my eyes lit up like a kid when I realized where he was taking me . . . . I guess you are never to old for a treat after seeing the doctor.  We bought a small strawberry cheesecake, a chocolate eclair, and a couple of thumbprint cookies for Charlotte (with sprinkles) . . . her eyes lit up too.

Whoever said money cannot buy happiness, 
has obviously never shopped in a bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment