Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March photo challenge . . . PINK

"I BELIEVE IN PINK."  
~ Audrey Hepburn
One of my favorite coffee mugs . . . mainly because it is cute, but it is also very big and holds a lot of coffee.  I'm on my second cup today . . . that may or may not be a good thing.
LOVE PINK!
When you are painting something pink - it always is a good idea to have a little girl help you!
I am going to have to sand this side again . . . she really knows how to glop on the paint.  She told her daddy that she needed old clothes and shoes before she could help me.  We ended up with paint everywhere . . . even in her pigtails.  It was worth the mess!  I am painting an old entertainment center that I found at Goodwill into a little dress up place for her.  I have to find a cute mirror, add a dowel to hang up clothes, find some cute baskets and clothes hangers, and whatever else may come to mind.  I hope to get it done during Spring Break.  
Thank heaven for little girls!

1 comment:

  1. Smart cookie! What a great project to make a great memory.

    ReplyDelete