Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Morning Coffee . . . and a paper crane

Photo Challenge for March 4th . . . Morning Coffee
I love my first sip of coffee in the morning . . . one of life's simple pleasures.
Another of my simple pleasures . . . my coffee mugs.  This one was a gift from Richard quite a while back.  It is one of my favorites.  I call it my little girl mug . . . and for some reason use it on those days when I am feeling more silly than I usually feel.  Today was one of those days.

It also never hurts to start the morning folding a paper crane.


Morning Coffee . . . 
looking a little crazy eyed and witchy tired this morning . . .
but it is amazing what coffee can do to fix that.  :)
Coffee:  The most important meal of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Cool mug and cool selfie - you could be an ad for Starbucks. I need to give those butterflies a try.

    ReplyDelete