Saturday, March 7, 2015

yesterday's bag check . . .

Yesterday's post today . . . 
March Photo Challenge - March 6th - Bag Check
 Notebook, journal, pens, origami paper, paper cranes, book, Tylenol, quotes, sewing stuff, make-up bag, small calendar, quotes, little bag of odds and ends stuff . . . 
The contents of this bag changes a little depending on what I am working on or doing.  Sometimes you will find a doll, paint, a cribbage board, beads . . . 
 When we watch tennis on TV . . . I love when they do the players bag checks.  So I am dumping out the contents of my tennis bag as well.  
I guess I really don't need that many headbands or dampeners . . . 
OK - I do need that many dampeners - they are just fun!
 The sunscreen is a must.  I usually have quite a large bottle.  I guess with the weather getting nicer it is time to buy a new one.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of stuff in both those bags. You carry a lot of fun things with you.

    ReplyDelete