Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Forever . . .

They say nothing lasts forever.  
We'll have to prove them wrong.
love forever stamps
I love these Forever stamps.  They are much cuter than the American flag ones that I tend to use because I can buy them when I am at the grocery store.  I had to stand in line at the post office to get them.  I think the grocery store should carry a variety of postage stamps, but then I guess they don't want to deal with people taking the time to make up their mind what stamp they want.  It is probably easier for them to just have the one kind . . . easier is not always better.

 I found this wonderful card in my mailbox this week - from my friend Dawn . . . my little Sis.  I met her when I was in 6th grade.  I miss her terribly . . . one of the big drawbacks of moving 2000 miles away from where I grew up.  
The power of the #2 . . . this was a postcard we received in the mail at work.  Something about it I liked . . . so it may find it's way into a journal.  
My little ladies . . . life doesn't get any better than this!

"What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment 
that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce."  
~ Karl  Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment