Sunday, April 5, 2015

Saturday fun!





Yesterday was such a fun day with Charlotte.  Richard and I took her to Lowe's to get plants for the garden and some flowers.  That in itself was a great day . . . she took the garden section very serious and helped pick out plants . . . I let her choose the colors of flowers that she wanted.   From there we did lunch and frozen yogurt.  She insisted on that large gummy shark . . . I knew when I saw it that she would pick that for a topping. 
We went home an got the plants in the garden beds.  I can't tell you how many times she moved the flowers from one spot to another before we got them planted.  She takes working very serious.  Then the real fun - painting her feet.  I saw these cute footprint butterflies on Pinterest.  We  put a few butterflies on flower pots to give to family.  
I was trying to figure out how to give the kids their Easter gifts this year.  They all have baskets already . . . so I had bought each of them a new beach towel and I got the idea of folding them into a basket/bag to hold all their goodies.  I am excited about the book that I got for the girls . . . Yoko's Paper Cranes . . . very cute story.

1 comment: