Thursday, April 23, 2015

yesterday was fun!

"Do what makes you happy, 
be with who makes you smile,
laugh as much as you breathe,
and love as long as you live.
~ Rachel Ann Nunes
We had a couple of hours to waste yesterday . . . so spent it walking around Old Town.  
For some reason . . . I really like this.  I especially like his chipped up blue paint.   If I wasn't in the process of cleaning out and getting rid of stuff, I may have even bought it.  The tag said it was a gargoyle . . . but I think it looks more like a dragon.  One grumpy dragon to say the least - but I like the way he looks.  In fact - I am thinking I should go back and get him . . . 
. . . and this old Cleveland Indians button for Jake.  
Afterwards I thought it would be fun to use in a bow on a gift for him. 
Do what makes you happy!



He is always up for hat photos . . . 
. . . and I'm always up for taking pictures of him in hats!
Be with who makes you smile!
Sometime I have inside jokes with myself . . . 
. . . and Ursula just makes me laugh.
Laugh as much as you breathe!


. . . and love as long as you live!

No comments:

Post a Comment